OK so not much to report here today. Another boring day of filling out crash reports. I've filled out three so far and I don't like them. They are each four pages long with lots of information to fill in on each form. Then, if you have more than two cars involved, you have to add an additional form. Oh and more than two witnesses? Yup, add another form. Geesh! Tomorrow it's supposed to be a little warmer out, like middle 60s and we will be outside working on fake crashes. I'm dying to get out of the classroom!
I'm still trying to work out this leg injury. I'm not really sure what's going on, probably a muscle or two, or three, but it still hurts. It felt a little better when I woke up this morning so I decided to go for a jog after class. I got about 10 laps into it and called it quits. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm using heat again tonight. I used heat last night and fell asleep at about 2100 (9:00p.m) and it was great. I wish I could get that much sleep every night! I filled out ANOTHER application this evening and now I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow morning we have PT and Friday is PT/DT so I need to get back in shape real quick. Goodnight everyone, we will talk soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment