OK here's part two of Friday's adventure. So during the first half of class, we were all doing sit ups before a break and one of the guys apparently wasn't feeling to well. He was complaining of a side pain, sort of like the one I had a few weeks ago. He was hurting pretty bad so another classmate took him to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily he didn't have appendicitis or anything serious like that. I think it was a pulled muscle so he'll be alright. Of course they got to miss out on all the fun of the second half of class. :)

Today is Saturday and day one of recovery after DT. Unfortunately it seems as though the second recovery day is always worse so I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow.

I came back last night to find that my toilet had barely any water in it and when I tried to flush it, the stupid thing almost overflowed. Lovely right? Not really. Luckily I shut off the water behind it before it could overflow and I didn't really have to use the restroom anyways. I tried a few different things and it still wasn't working and I really wasn't in the mood to mess around with it, so I waited until this morning. Again, I tried some things and they failed. Since I don't have an extensive knowledge of toilets, I called a local plumbing company. They charged $100 which is quite ridiculous but they came out and fixed it. Apparently this particular toilet is like 20 years old and who knows what the previous owners did to it. Don't even want to think about it. I ended up having to use the McDonald's restroom this morning and that reminds me of the time when I didn't have any water at my old house. I had to go the creek to get a bucket of water to flush the toilet and another bucket to wash my hands in. I have the worst luck with this sort of thing.

So enough of that. I also received some mail last night from Care First Blue Cross Blue Shield. It was a summary of last years medical bills. There was four total pages and I added all the numbers up. I paid $3,040.00 out of pocket and Care First paid $30,485.75. Although my out of pocket expenses were high, I'm glad I had insurance and I feel bad for those that don't. Can you imagine paying 30 grand for healthcare, in just one year??? That's absurd.

Besides heading to McDonald's, getting up for the occasional food and restroom stops, I haven't gotten out of bed today. It even hurts to roll over. I may just stay in bed tomorrow too. Monday morning's PT is going to be rough. I'm not even going to think about it!

More pics...

(Heating patches)


(Care First docs)


(Only in Nelsonville can you find a cow auction on TV-yes, a cow auction.)


(Gatorade yummmm)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates