Happy Valentine's Day!

So last night I mentioned that I had a little suprise for the class today. Surprise-it was cookies! I made cookies last night and everyone got one peanut butter, one chocolate chip and a chocolate candy in individual bags with their names on them. I guess the guys liked them because I didn't hear any complaints. Of course a few of them thought I was trying to poison them through the cookies. Trust me fellas, if I wanted to hurt you, I just would. haha :)

The Commander also asked my if I put roofies in his cookies and I assured him I didn't but I'm not sure if he ate them or not.

We had a new instructor in class today. He was pretty cool. He's an undercover Vice cop that basically runs drug and prostitution ops among other things. Oh the stories...I think the class really liked this guy when he gave permission for someone to hit the annoying kid in class. And someone actually hit him-hard! I thought it was hilarious and it shut him up for about a second, OK maybe half a second, but it was hilarious!

At the end of the day, the Commander showed us a couple of videos and then dismissed us early at 1600 (4:000 p.m.). YAY! Then more good news, we don't have class tomorrow. YAY Again!

Here's some pics from last night and the cookie baking extravaganza...







Gifts from mom...








Also, on a funny short note I broke my bed Friday night. I tried to post this pic on FB but it didn't go through for some reason. I went to sit on my bed and one of the wooden legs snapped off! It's sort of a cheap frame in the sense that it has a headboard, footboard and two side rails that connect the entire frame. One of the legs on the headboard broke and I had to find something of equal height so I propped a kitchen stool under my bed. It's still there and will probably remain until I get a new bed frame which who knows when that will happen.



On one more small side note, yesterday was Hope's birthday and my whole family and some of Hope's friends went to visit her in Pennsylvania. They were going to Skype me when they were all together so I was up at 0800 (8:00 a.m.) waiting for a call. When I still hadn't received one by noon, I called my mom and unfortunately there was some miscommunication. She apparently called me a few times but it never showed up on my phone so I missed the chance to see and talk with everyone. I did get the chance to Skype Hope eventually, but it would have been nice to have seen everyone else too. This was my webcam waiting and waiting and waiting...



Also, it was fairly nice yesterday, close to 50 degrees so Feisty decided to look out the door...



And one last pic, me with my duty gear. I'm going to have to get a better picture one day but until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates