Yesterday (Saturday) was good. I woke up at like 0730 (7:30 a.m.) and for some reason had a lot of energy so I, got dressed, ate breakfast, washed dishes, vacuumed the house, cleaned the house, did laundry, cleaned Feisty's area, filled out applications, the cable guy came and left, took the trash out, and took the recycle to the school. When I was done all the chores, I filled out a bunch more applications and studied our SPO's. An SPO is basically a test question for the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission (OPOTA). We have about 700 SPO's and we're only going to be tested on 200, but we don't know which ones so we have to study them all. Some are common sense so that helps but 700 questions is a lot to study for.
Laundry day again (and this is only about half of it).
Shirts laid out for the week.
Anyway, Chris invited me over for dinner last night. So Chris, his girlfriend (Katherine), Matt and I all had dinner at their house. It was chicken and potatoes and it was really good! Thanks guys! Then we played Apples to Apples and when the rest of the guys got back we watched the movie Red.
Tonight's the Super Bowl and I'm heading into Athens this afternoon to grab some wings. I think everyone's more excited about the commercials than the actual game but I think it's going to be a great game. Too bad the Cowboys couldn't have made it to the Super Bowl!
Had Sonic for lunch yesterday...

Feisty took a nap today...


Matt and I checked out Athens today and then hit Buffalo Wild Wings. YUM! That was fun, then we brought wings back for the rest of the crew. Now it's time for bed. Goodnight!
Labels:
dinner,
Red,
Super Bowl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute pictures. Mmmmm Mmmmm.
Post a Comment