OK so first of all, I woke up to the sound of growling (yes, my cat growls like a dog) at about 2330 hours (11:30 p.m.). I found her with a dead mouse in front of her and she was just sitting there growling at it. This was the first mouse she’s ever caught and I don’t think she knew what to do with it. She probably thought it was a fun toy that broke. So needless to say I had to drag myself out of bed, get a paper towel to pick the thing up in and went to throw it in the trash. (This is where you come in Mary!) Mary bought me a couple of “Hey Ranger” books for my going-away gift and I remembered reading a story where 2 men in a boat picked up a rattlesnake out of the water, thinking it was dead. The men were going to sell the snake parts for profit. Unfortunately for them, the snake was just stunned by the cold water and quickly woke up in the boat with the fishermen, causing them to jump overboard. Anyhow, so I quickly remembered this story and thought, maybe this mouse is just playing dead. So I threw it out into the cold, far away from the house. Thanks Mary!

Back to Saturday. The broadband card finally arrived! Yay! And it works! Yay! Of course it was supposed to come at 1330 hours (1:30 p.m.) but of course never did, so my mom spent another hour on the phone with FedEx trying to track the package down. They told her that my address didn’t exist. I told them to Google it. Google is like magic and everything can be solved by Google, but unfortunately FedEx can’t handle Google. Anyhow, as we were all on the phone together, and I was trying to get my mom to tell the FedEx lady to tell the dispatcher to tell the truck driver that it was right on the side of the highway. He couldn’t miss it. Just then, the FedEx truck miraculously appeared in my driveway and lo and behold, here’s my lost package at my fictional house! Hooray! Anyway, I’m off to visit Hulu now. Oh how I’ve missed Hulu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates