Today was the first full day in class with duty gear. It was tough to sit all day in one position with full gear on. Not to mention the chairs are ridiculously uncomftorable. Thankfully class was far from boring and it went by pretty quick. I'm sure the cops would hate for you to find out about this site, but I'll give it to you anyway. I now present, BluTube. Yup, you guessed it; it's basically YouTube for cops. There's some hilarious stuff on here and some not so hilarious so be careful what you click on.
PT wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be today since I was still sore from Friday. Luckily all we had to do was 20 minutes of cardio and then weight lifting for the rest of the hour. It just 10 minutes on the stair stepper I burned 100 calories. That thing could kill a person if they stayed on it long enough.
Now for dinner. I think I'll have left over chicken cordon bleu with green beans and applesauce. Yum!
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(109)
-
▼
January
(29)
- My Achy Breaky Back
- Sore
- Comments
- OMG
- More Stories
- Ugg
- Another One
- Such a Long Day
- Nothin' New
- Good Times
- Class Cancelled
- More Snow
- Wow
- Nada
- Movies
- Internet!
- Laundry Day
- Hocking Hills Winter Hike 2011
- PT Test
- Late Start
- ID Card
- 1/11/11
- Big Breakfast
- Day 5: -2 Degrees
- Day 4: Hulu
- Day 3: Friday
- Day 2: Settling In
- Day 1: Moving Day
- SLETP: An Introduction
-
▼
January
(29)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment