OK Today we had eight solid hours of learning about the Taser and watching some cool videos too. First thing this morning we had a nomenclature test which was really easy. Then we spent all day learning how to use the Taser, when to shoot it, how to carry it, etc. After learning all the tips and tricks we had an in-class test and I passed with flying colors. Speaking of colors, did you know that Taser cartridges are different colors for different reasons? Well I won't give away all the secrets, but if you see an orange tip on a Taser, don't even try to run; that thing can hit you from 35 feet away. :)
Tomorrow we will start the day off with PT. I'm actually pretty nervous because we haven't had an official PT in like two weeks. My knee has been slightly bothering me from handgun week when we had to do the kneel and shoot drills so hopefully PT won't be awful. Also tomorrow, we are going to practice shooting the Taser until noon and whoever wishes to be Tasered will be. I will not, but I will be getting sprayed with OC (pepper spray) in the afternoon. They told us to bring an old shirt and they gave us fair warning that it would burn twice, once when they spray us and once when we hop in the shower and it runs from our hair into our face. Nice. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. I'm really excited about next week which should be driving. Can't wait! Here's some pics I promised...


(Skyped my nephew tonight! Didn't have the chance to do it yesterday. He is soooo cute and I got the chance to see him run!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment