That's about all I did today. I went to Walmart with Chris and his girlfriend Katherine and got a few things I needed for this week. I like buying food here because it's a lot cheaper than the Kroger. I also got a retractable key ring to put my handcuff key on my duty belt. I previously had it on a carabiner which made a loud clanking sound as I walked.

After Walmart, I finished about nine more applications and went to the post office to send them. I also got a lot more stamps for the next batch of applications to send out.

At about 1600 (4:00 p.m.) I decided to make chicken for dinner. I got a huge pack of chicken for really cheap last week or so. It was so big that I couldn't fit it in my microwave to defrost, so I let it sit in the fridge for a couple of days to thaw out. Anyhow, I invited Chris and Katherine over for dinner and made three, yes three, different kinds of chicken. There was barbecue, seasoned and my personal favorite, rosemary and thyme. I should really come up with a name for that one. Suggestions welcomed.


(Before seasoning)


(After seasoning)

Tonight I'm filling out a few more applications. Tomorrow is a busy day. I'm going to do laundry, send these applications, study, fix my bed and then get ready for Sunday's class at the range. Supposedly we are meeting in class for either the entire first day or just a partial amount of time. I'm actually hoping we will be inside most of the day as Sunday it is supposed to be rainy and cold. We're still in a flood watch because it keeps raining and the river never gets the chance to go down. I can't wait for the 70 degree weather. Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates