What did I do today? Nothing super exciting. I slept in a little bit until Feisty scared me and I jumped up out of bed.
I did laundry and only had one big load. Usually I have two but we didn't have class on Friday so no PT or DT. Then I did dishes, ironed my uniform, got my clothes ready for tomorrow, packed my range bag, made lunch for tomorrow and shined my shoes. And they are quite spiffy if I do say so myself!
I also filled out a bunch more applications, both paper and online. One application was 21 pages long! I'm really getting tired of writing the same thing over and over again.
For lunch today I had another one of those Easy Express meals. This one had meat, potatoes, carrots, onions and green beans. Yum!
And I found this at Walmart. :)
And yes, it was in Spanish but it tasted the same to me so I don't care!
So I guess I'm all set for tomorrow. I read over the notes again and supposedly we will have class in the classroom and then head out to the range. I'm not sure how long we'll be outside, but I have rain gear and extra dry clothes just in case.
Tomorrow is Braydon's first birthday!!!! And he just got his hair cut today. It is so cute!
Also, I forgot to mention that I talked to some of the kids from TALMAR on Friday. I miss them a lot! Here's some pics from earlier this winter...






I miss everyone like crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment